The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

DE Razor of the Day

Razor Karve Brass OC-D New 1st Use
Been wanting this OC-D base plate for a long time too...and it did not disappoint. Paired with the blade, the shave was crisply smooth...comfortable & efficient. 3passes for a dolphin smooth finish.
View attachment 73963
Congratulations. I have the OC and CC 'C's and the CC 'E' plates. From reading I understand the OC "D' is par with the CC 'E' in efficiency. I really like all three of them depending what kind of shave I want. I always look for a great shave but not the same type.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Parker 65R CC
Gillette Wilkinson Sword (3)
4b07c35c4a40fad14575654b5ef34f55.jpg

Congratulations. I have the OC and CC 'C's and the CC 'E' plates. From reading I understand the OC "D' is par with the CC 'E' in efficiency. I really like all three of them depending what kind of shave I want. I always look for a great shave but not the same type.

Hey, thanks! You are absolutely right. I don't want to have the same great shave with just 1. Variety is spice for me, even though some shaves are not as good...the next shave will be the best...and appreciated, hahaha.

Back