The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dad Jokes

An American man, a French man, a Spanish man and a German man are standing on the sidewalk, trying to watch a street performer juggle bowling pins.
renderTimingPixel.png

The juggler notices they're having a bit of trouble, so he stands on a large wooden box and says to them, "Can you see me now?"
They answer one at a time:
"Yes."
"Oui."
"Sí."
"Ja."

100 years ago everyone owned horses and the rich owned cars. Now everyone owns cars and only the rich own horses.

Boy how the stables have turned.

I took my 8-year old girl to the office with me on, "Take Your Kid to Work Day." As we were walking around the office, she starting crying and getting very cranky, so I asked what was wrong with her…
renderTimingPixel.png

As my coworkers gathered round, she sobbed loudly, "Daddy, where are all the clowns that you said that you worked with?!"

So last night was watching an Australian cooking show on TV. The chef made a meringue and the in studio audience started applauding. I was shocked!

Australians usually boo meringue.

Back