The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

d/e razor restoration

novicewetshaver

Sr. Shave Member
i have some gillete razors that i was looking to get restored, i have a few slim adjustables and i think a gillette super speed, but im not really sure what it is. Do we have anyone on the forums who restores these types of razors, and does anyone do any sort of plating of the razors. thanks again cadre

A few years back i sent a slim adjust to razor emporium and they were suppose to do a rehual on my slim but i ended up getting it back pretty mucch the same way i sent it to them. the bays doors seemed to be out of alignment, when u looked at that gap where the razor sits you could tell there was a slant to it. so i really dont want to go back to the for razor restoration. Going to see if i can find another vendor who might do this type of work, was just curious if anyone on the forums did. thanks again

i have some gillete razors that i was looking to get restored, i have a few slim adjustables and i think a gillette super speed, but im not really sure what it is. Do we have anyone on the forums who restores these types of razors, and does anyone do any sort of plating of the razors. thanks again cadre

A few years back i sent a slim adjust to razor emporium and they were suppose to do a rehual on my slim but i ended up getting it back pretty mucch the same way i sent it to them. the bays doors seemed to be out of alignment, when u looked at that gap where the razor sits you could tell there was a slant to it. so i really dont want to go back to the for razor restoration. Going to see if i can find another vendor who might do this type of work, was just curious if anyone on the forums did. thanks again
Like has previously been said I would check Back roads Gold..
Www.backroadsgold.com

Back