The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

cvargo's Shave from 5/26/2018

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Well first my apologies it is two videos. I have ran into a lot of issues not related to youtube while setting this up. I got both videos uploaded. I was hoping after I had the uploaded I figured I could merge them on youtube. I don't know how to do that. If someone knows please let me know. But for now it is two separate videos, you'll hear why during the shave. Hope you all enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Psj_Utz-VjI

https://youtu.be/gpe51i7WhZg

90 something too hot, you Nancy Boy. Nice Video though. Next time do it with whiskers, LOL.. Just kidding

Non of our illustrious site captains are fully shaven...there’s some fishy conspiracy going on here...

Good vids.

Non of our illustrious site captains are fully shaven...there’s some fishy conspiracy going on here...

Good vids.
We discuses this very thing...turns out facial hair such as we have indicates great wisdom. In the case of Dave, his little soul patch means he’s got soul too.

Good job Chad. I really didn’t see my whiskers either, but i’ll Take your word for it.

Great video Chad! Love the banter through the shave. Good initial review of the soap too, glad you liked it.

Nice video/videos Chad! Nice dialog not some much about shaving, more of a video journal entry.

I liked it Chad. I like the review videos, but this one kind of let us see you for you in the process. Like Craig said, sort of a journal video.
And I am curios to see what a few hundred soaps look like in one collection. I have trouble storing 25....

I liked it Chad. I like the review videos, but this one kind of let us see you for you in the process. Like Craig said, sort of a journal video.
And I am curios to see what a few hundred soaps look like in one collection. I have trouble storing 25....

Creative Furniture placement, LOL

Good vids.
Dude, show some respect. Chad's been workin' on those mouse whiskers of his for like 6 years!

Wooohoo, weekly Chad vids. That the first step to getting free stuff to rate! Nice work and I hope the lady at Lowe's appreciated the effort.

Say hi to mom!

LOL Thanks Guys! Maybe i'll shave it all off after TSC gets to 100 registered users.

Back