The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

cvargo's Memorial Day Shave

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Well Cadre members. I did another video yesterday because I figured I was off work. I tried using the video recorder through YouTube's app. I don't think it is as good as my personal video app on my phone so I won't be doing it like this anymore. But here's another for you regardless.

Enjoy! Hopefully LOL

https://youtu.be/NMuDAwNf6k8

Thanks Chad. Much respect to ya'll making and posting these vids.

Another good video Chad! I think MW is a great soap and remember the whole thread we had getting that flavor made. Don picked a good combo with that one. I still have some of mine as well. I've never really had an issue lathering her soaps, but I do agree with you that is has a small window of where it is just right.

I liked the peek into the closet as well. Nice set-up.

Good one Chad. I think we need to see how you've hidden the soaps you own, I just can't imagine tucking them all under your sink.

One bonus you, me and Dave have is our ownership of the forum. I know my wife sees my "hobby" as being a little more serious now and seems to expect me to have (or get?) a bunch of stuff. All from PIF's of course.

Good one Chad. I think we need to see how you've hidden the soaps you own, I just can't imagine tucking them all under your sink.

One bonus you, me and Dave have is our ownership of the forum. I know my wife sees my "hobby" as being a little more serious now and seems to expect me to have (or get?) a bunch of stuff. All from PIF's of course.

My next video I will post some vid of where I hide stuff. Or maybe I will just get those tonight. We will see.

Nice video, Chad. You're very engaging with the camera. That's one of those things that is harder than you usually think until you actually do a video lol.

Back