The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Curvefit bades

Anyone know where I can obtain curved single edged blades for a ladies Curvefit razor. I got one for my wife without realizing that the blades may be unobtainium. I checked on the Bay, but some of the razors have one pack of blades, but no one is selling just the blades. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer on this.

I do not believe there is any modern blade that will fit the curvfit. The Personna Pathology might be the closest, and may be able to be modified. But they aren’t very flexible either, so I doubt it. I thought I had a curvfit, to try it out, but I looked and I guess I don’t.

I have my wife one with a couple packs of blades...she looked at me and said “uh...NO!”. The sad part was I gave it to her for one of our anniversaries because it looked like the metal she told me was appropriate for the anniversary. My daughter now stores it in her bathroom somewhere. The gem blades are a good size but they are too wide. I was able to pull the spine off one and cut the blade to fit but it is not something that can be done easily. I think it would be easier to modify a de blade.

if I can find my wife/daughters razor and they have not opened the blades I’ll let you know.

Back