The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Cremo Colognes

clyde72

Almond Milk Lattes are my POWER
Legacy
I found these at the local Target. Further investigation shows that there are 4 other scent online. And all are available as a solid cologne also. $23.00 for a 4oz. bottle.

The scents are:
Bourbon and Oak - A smooth lively scent evocative of a spirited bourbon.
Blue Cedar and Cypress - A refreshing woodsy scent reminiscent of a aromatic forest.
Silver Water and Birch - A sparkling aquatic dive into a mountain lake surrounded by cool moss and clean woods.
Spice and Black Vanilla - An explosion of vibrant spices contrast with dark woods and tobacco to express a sense of adventure.
Bergamot and Musk - An adventurous journey of unexpected citrus notes and an iconic smooth amber masculine finish.
Leather and Oud - A rich blend of saffron, incense, and smoky notes to capture the impression of old world leather

The scent description on the box of the Cremo says: A smooth lively scent evocative of a spirited bourbon. I'll go with that and add it is heavy on the woodsy scent. Nice and dark and I like it. Silage is okay and longevity it a good 6 hours.

Hmm interesting. I'll keep an eye out. Is it natural or overly synthetic smelling?

That Blue Cedar and Cypress sounds right up my alley. Are these sealed, or are you able to sample them in the store?

Also weird, that Target's website lists all the scents you mentioned, but the Cremo website only lists the two you have pictured.

Cvargo said:
Hmm interesting. I'll keep an eye out. Is it natural or overly synthetic smelling?

Pretty much natural to me.

TheVez2 said:
That Blue Cedar and Cypress sounds right up my alley. Are these sealed, or are you able to sample them in the store?
Also weird, that Target's website lists all the scents you mentioned, but the Cremo website only lists the two you have pictured.

They were sealed at the target I was at. Some testers of other frags were available, but not these.
When I 1st saw them Cremo's site didn't show any of them. Also Target was the only place I found them online.

Back