The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

coronation set

I would imagine some of the makers like Floris Penhaligon’s, DR Harris, And some others will probably do something I would check down off of Jermaine St., Saint James st, anywhere down in the Piccadilly circus area. I think it’s gonna be a really big deal because it’s the first time in 70 years it’s been done

I would imagine some of the makers like Floris Penhaligon’s, DR Harris, And some others will probably do something I would check down off of Jermaine St., Saint James st, anywhere down in the Piccadilly circus area. I think it’s gonna be a really big deal because it’s the first time in 70 years it’s been done
thank you so much.will keep an eye online.i am in Vancouver B.C..haven't been back since 1980..;)

When I was last in London (2018) at Truefitt and Hill, they had a small sign indicating that they were the Royal barbers to HRH Prince Philip, and said that they sent a barber to the palace to shave him and cut his hair upon his request. I’m guessing that those high toned barbershops around St. James would do the same for the rest of the Royal family.

Though I have to imagine that day to day, most of the men are using cartridge razors with some fancy accoutrements.

Back