The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Congratulations Dave

fhalden

"Like BarberDave… I make my own fun”
Barber Dave has hit 1000 subscribers on YouTube, that's an impressive accomplishment! I'm not sure what that means in terms of the channel, but it represents an awful lot of work. This is not a one-year try everything grab 1k subs and burn out channel.

This is a document.

Here's to a thousand more!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His how to shave with a straight series was really helpful to me when i started, especially turning the razor into a chicken wing and locking it in for the cross pass! And how to deal with cuts too when i turned the razor into a chi...

Really well produced and creative.

T

Barber Dave has hit 1000 subscribers on YouTube, that's an impressive accomplishment! I'm not sure what that means in terms of the channel, but it represents an awful lot of work. This is not a one-year try everything grab 1k subs and burn out channel.

This is a document.

Here's to a thousand more!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His how to shave with a straight series was really helpful to me when i started, especially turning the razor into a chicken wing and locking it in for the cross pass! And how to deal with cuts too when i turned the razor into a chi...

Really well produced and creative.

T

Hooray Dave! The official barber of the Shaving Cadre!
Wow! Thank you gentlemen. It has been a multi-year endeavor. Thanks in large part to your help, support, viewing and membership in the TSC.

It was started to document my shaves, then to help new straight razor users, then honestly as a recruitment tool for this great family we call The Shaving Cadre. I also try to help your channels expand as well. Much more to come, going forward, including some more educational tutorials, product reviews, and maybe some LIVE broadcasts as well including, maybe a resurrection of the TSC Radio Show

So I am humbled by your thanks, and support. I could not have done it without you and the members of the TSC

Here is to 1000 more

giphy.webp

That's alot of people watching a dude shave.

But seriously......you put out great content and you're a great guy.....so it stands to reason that great things will happen. Congrats on 1,000 (I count myself among that number). Here's to 1,000 more and lots more great videos.

That's alot of people watching a dude shave.

But seriously......you put out great content and you're a great guy.....so it stands to reason that great things will happen. Congrats on 1,000 (I count myself among that number). Here's to 1,000 more and lots more great videos.
Thanks Steven, and there is more than just shaving @NurseDave does some dancing.... you need the secret glasses for that though

Back