The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

clyde72's Shaving Videos

clyde72

Almond Milk Lattes are my POWER
Legacy
So I'm going to be placing all my future shaving videos here in this thread. Not sure how many that might be, nor how often.
I'll kick things off with my 300th Straight Razor Shave

[MEDIA]

It's on my list and looking forward to it!

Also congrats on 300 SR shaves!

Nicely done to make it to 300! Tabac is some good stuff for sure. I no longer partake on the squeezins of the corn, but I enjoy the occasional dog rocket. Lol. Great shave. I’d love to see more!

Nicely done to make it to 300! Tabac is some good stuff for sure. I no longer partake on the squeezins of the corn, but I enjoy the occasional dog rocket. Lol. Great shave. I’d love to see more!
Thanks Rich!

Awesome job man! No sweat for you!

You and @Dave in KY have to get together and compare notes on unconventional razor holds though lol! :p

Nice and Congrats on 300 Craig. I realized it was National Bourbon Day on the 14th the next day and actually didn't have any the 14th but made up for it since(y)

Last edited:
Awesome job man! No sweat for you!

You and @Dave in KY have to get together and compare notes on unconventional razor holds though lol! :p
Thanks Chris! Unconventional razor holds? Didn't know there was such a thing. To me it's what ever works!
Nice and Congrats on 300 Craig. I realized it was National Bourbon Day on the 14th the next day and actually didn't have any the 14th but made up for it since(y)
Thanks Dave! Better late than never right? ;)

SOrry I am way behind on videos. But that was a great 300 shave video!

Clyde! Craig! Whoever! Nice you see ya again. Congrats on 300 man!

Back