The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Clyde72 1st Shaving Video Straight Razor Shave #166

Great job Craig!

You have a nice, easy tone throughout. Great display and praise of the Fine products, I’m going to have to add that set to the list next to CC Venture! Intense Man is up there already too!

Great shave video Craig. Not something that I ever took the time to master. I will likely give it a go sometime if work ever dies down. Or, it can be a retirement thing, if I ever get to that chapter of my life.

Had to wear the Bama shirt LOL! I'll always have the Sugar Bowl though LOL. Great Video though and cuts happen on camera no biggie.

Great video for the first time out Craig! The seepage made it real for sure...

Nice first video Craig. The red was just showing team colors right?
1f60b.png

Excellent Video Craig, very nicely done
Thanks Dave!
Great job Craig!

You have a nice, easy tone throughout. Great display and praise of the Fine products, I’m going to have to add that set to the list next to CC Venture! Intense Man is up there already too!
Thanks Chris! Yes you should!
Great shave video Craig. Not something that I ever took the time to master. I will likely give it a go sometime if work ever dies down. Or, it can be a retirement thing, if I ever get to that chapter of my life.
Thanks Walt!
Had to wear the Bama shirt LOL! I'll always have the Sugar Bowl though LOL. Great Video though and cuts happen on camera no biggie.
Thanks Chad! Don made be do it!
1f609.png
Great video for the first time out Craig! The seepage made it real for sure...
Thanks Josh!
Nice first video Craig. The red was just showing team colors right?
1f60b.png
Thanks Shawn! Yeah right, that's what I'll go with!
1f60f.png

Back