The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Club 333 T-Shirt?

@Bill M
@gian66
@Scuttlesoap
@NurseDave
@BarberDave
@NickCard
@Fenster
@GearNoir

Hi gentlemen,

This is a working design for a Club 333 t-shirt. What do you think? Suggestions for edits?

This could be placed on a black shirt with white vinyl, which would really pop as well.

Reminder:
T-Shirts: $22.00 (S, M, L, XL),
$24.00 (XXL or XXXL)

View attachment 84011

View attachment 84009
In all seriousness -I like it - though I think we need to find a humorous tagline.

I think it's a cool design. I wouldn't buy one because nobody outside of this group would understand it. Now, if we got a Nurse Dave's Shaving World shirt....those would fly off the shelf by the case! :D
Thats the whole Idea it is a fraternity, will create conversation..... OH thats right you dont want to talk to anyone, LOL J/K

Love the idea Glenda! But I also value my life…where as if I were to wear a shirt having to do with shaving, the missus might value my life less than she already does with how many shaving things I’ve acquired and decide I'm possibly not worth it 😂

If I were to make any suggestions it might be to simplify it more, removing the taglines, and simply having 333 or 333 club over the razor.

Love the idea Glenda! But I also value my life…where as if I were to wear a shirt having to do with shaving, the missus might value my life less than she already does with how many shaving things I’ve acquired and decide I'm possibly not worth it 😂

If I were to make any suggestions it might be to simplify it more, removing the taglines, and simply having 333 or 333 club over the razor.
.. and just like that. we thought we had @GearNoir version 2.0 , but alas the vintage model is back :(

Back