The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CHRISTMAS & HOLIDAY DECORATIONS 2022

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Bingo Wizard
It is that time to show off your interiors, exteriors and all your Holiday Decor, and how "Clark Griswold" you are. Can wait to see everyone's STUFF!

As you will see by our tree you might be led to believe that our tree has no theme. Well you'd be wrong. We get ornaments while on vacations, to signify milestones in our marriage, and then each kid gets an ornament to signify something they enjoyed about the last year. Our trees theme is Vargo.

Now can someone direct me to the sumo ornaments please?

more tweaking to the Village, added some "Stars"

View attachment 99072View attachment 99073
Unfortunately we have a year or two more before we can resume our Christmas Village. Danger Baby seems to be a the actual Dangerous one in this household.
home frontage lights are done, now the tree, LOL

View attachment 99077
View attachment 99078
View attachment 99079
Dave went into Christmas Combat Controller mode and is waving in a fleet of C-130s. Barber Dave...I am waiting for you to pop red and green smoke simultaneously!
As you will see by our tree you might be led to believe that our tree has no theme. Well you'd be wrong. We get ornaments while on vacations, to signify milestones in our marriage, and then each kid gets an ornament to signify something they enjoyed about the last year. Our trees theme is Vargo.

Now can someone direct me to the sumo ornaments please?

Yup...the Danger household does something similar. They make for great trees.

Ugh, I guess I need to start walking all the Christmas tubs upstairs. Moving furniture to make space for a tree. Figuring out which combinations of indoor extension cords reached the far side of the front of the vegetation outside. Good times ahead!

Back