The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Checking things out!

Welcome @Stone Cottage Shaving! Glad you could join in and check TSC out!

I assume you traditional shave? What is your favorite software/hardware currently?
I'm assuming Stone Cottage Shaving products 🤪
@Stone Cottage Shaving Great to have you join. I haven't tried your shaving cream or soap yet but have heard good things about it. Hope to at some point when I make room on my soap shelf. Welcome to the Cadre (y)

Welcome! I think you might find a few familiar faces here! Your soaps and creams are definitely Top Notch and I think you would be a wonderful addition to the Cadre! Thanks for stopping by! And Welcome to TSC!

Howdy and welcome. Glad to have you here.

Thank you, Gentlemen! What a nice welcome! I look forward to exploring this forum more and seeing what it is like. It is nice to see some familiar faces in here and I am hoping for a positive and pleasurable experience here for one and all!

If you are the Stone Cottage Shaving products folks then I absolutely must tell you the Patchouli shaving cream in your newest formula won my cream shave off tests. It is imho the best cream on the market narrowly better than Proraso Single Blade formula vastly better than the rest

If you are the Stone Cottage Shaving products folks then I absolutely must tell you the Patchouli shaving cream in your newest formula won my cream shave off tests. It is imho the best cream on the market narrowly better than Proraso Single Blade formula vastly better than the rest
Well, thank you, kind Sir! I'm glad that our newest formula meets with your approval! Tons of research has been done on this product which is based on the British Creams and I decided back in 2004 that my approach had to be more like a cosmetic chemist rather than a soap maker. I'm glad it works for you and that you enjoy it!

Back