The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chamber Shave Soap

The Chambers Man

Chamber Shave Company
Looking forward to getting these Badboys ready for the Cadre. I have some last minute tweaks on the labeling and website but I hope they're worth it!

Very Nice indeed! I am very interested in your Aviator and El Guapo scents! They sound absolutely fantastic!

Not big on creams but may need to try Derby. Nice work Tim

I don't like creams either.

Tim, how soft are these creams? Will you have samples available? And is your website up? I can't seem to get there.

Those scents sound most of them at least dead center of my wheelhouse. I must ask though are they really creams or are they croaps?

From having used these they are more of a semi-hard cream or croap. The consistency is very nice. I can attest you will not be disappointed

I tried to let it go but I can’t. I think I have to have that roulette scent. I woke up this morning and the first thing to pop into my mind was the thought of Dark Vetiver and Tobacco...

so Tim, how/when can I get some?

Chris,

I'll get you some samples once the dust settles with the label and website fiasco. I want to send you some finished products. I think you'll be happy!

Eh, you’re good to go. You already said you’re getting a razor
1f609.png

This is a true statement but my soap collection is at around 60 at the moment and thats after giving my one year pif and the welcome package to a newbie

Great packaging, and I’m liking the sound of several of the scents.

Back