The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chamber Shave Company is now Live!

I would sure like to see an ingredients list and some independent objective reviews as $26 is a lot of money for a soap. :oops:

Most of it has been revamped since Kj and I have reveiwed It has been refined and this was part of the delay in going online, as far as I know, dont forget all Cadre gets 35% discount so the tubs are actually 16.90

Also it should be noted, that when I review a product the Cadre comes 1st. whether that be SV, Chambers, CBL or any other Soap I am reviewing. Objectivity is my goal, and trust me, for those that know me, I will call out a bad soap, a bad price, or anything that goes against my basic criteria for reviewing. Just want to ensure that everyone, and I mean everyone, vendor, member,hobbyist, owner or otherwise knows this.

Ingredients... and forgive me... I am having an ingredient label created for the bottom of the container. In the interim, here are the ingredients.

Distilled Water, Stearic Acid, Aloe Water, Organic Tallow, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Hemp Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Kaolin Clay, Fragrance Oil, Allantoin, Citric Acid

Last edited:
Back