The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chamber Shave Company is now live!

Order placed. I happen to know a little about this formula so I know I'm in for a treat.
After the Cadre discount my total came to $16.90 SHIPPED...how does one NOT buy a tub or two?

Since I know some guys might be on the fence I'll try to do a review (written or video) when I shave with it.

My order arrived today and folks, I am impressed. I got the Roulette scent (Black vetiver and leather...I think) and it is very well scented. The package says 4.2 ounces but it’s every bit of 6 ounces.

Test lathering (5 minutes after it arrived at my door) proved it is quick to load and yields a slick yogurt like lather with very little work. I have yet to shave with it but the slickness on my hand as I rinsed was very good.

The last thing I need is more soap but I am glad I got this one. If you find a scent that interests you I highly recommend picking up a tub or two.

My order arrived today and folks, I am impressed. I got the Roulette scent (Black vetiver and leather...I think) and it is very well scented. The package says 4.2 ounces but it’s every bit of 6 ounces.

Test lathering (5 minutes after it arrived at my door) proved it is quick to load and yields a slick yogurt like lather with very little work. I have yet to shave with it but the slickness on my hand as I rinsed was very good.

The last thing I need is more soap but I am glad I got this one. If you find a scent that interests you I highly recommend picking up a tub or two.
Thanks Chris! I gave you a little extra for being a big help in getting us launched! ;)

Back