The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chamber Companies ( The Gentlemen's Chamber Barbershop ) Product Line

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Greeting Cadre members. 1st and foremost I must disclose that I DO have a financial interest in the above company and this post will MOVE to the Vendor section once we get it up and running in the very near future. I wanted to make sure with this disclosure just so everyone know, The offering of these products to the Cadre, superceded this forum, and my ownership in it and frankly was the reason and onus behind my suspension from the other place. This informational post was a promise to the Old Cadre and its members - Thanks.

We are just about ready to start taking phone orders for those of you that are interested in the product. I will update it when the trigger can be pulled, and again this will be moved to the Vendor Forum, once it is up and running.

Currently we have 3 fragrances across a broad product line. With 21 more coming in the near future ( will reveal as those come out ) This is a recap of the products and Fragrance characteristics of each one, and some personal opinions on the products.

Prices and ordering info will be posted once the Vendor Forum is up and running to avoid any conflict of interest.

The Current 3 are:
Dublin Tweed - Green Irish Tweed ( the closest I have experienced to the Real Creed Fragrance ) Very bright and summery

Black - Egyptian Musk, Amber, Vanilla. Very dark but inviting a heavy scent but luxurious

Cedar Rose- Exactly in the name, Cedar, birch, and Rose. Wonderful and the best of the 3 in my opinion, being that it is the only Rose scent my skin can tolerate, very deep, but bright at the same time. Similar to Penhaligon's Elixir without the amber. So "church like" but not cloying. Reminds me of the old Floral Fragrance for me. Not as dark as Eucris, but in the same family, without the decay and funeral home vibe, LOL

They are offered in the following

Shave Cream: Argan Oil & Aloe
Georgic: Our Vegan Formula Hard Soap
Shea Butter & Tallow: Our tallow version ( best of the Bunch ) except if you have oily skin
Aftershave Balm: A light lotion, absorbs better that any ASB I have ever used including Paladin
Aftershave Tonic: Alcohol, Witch Hazel
Beard Oil: Can be used strictly as a beard oil or pre-shave, or moisturizer post shave
Head: Shampoo, Body, and conditioning bar
EdP: a full 35 % fragrance 3.4 oz ( available in Black and Dublin Tweed )

Again, will having pricing and "special package deal" items once the Vendor forum is up, but wanted to fulfill the promise of providing the pre-information as requested

Xenostr8shaver said:
Greeting Cadre members. 1st and foremost I must disclose that I DO have a financial interest in the above company and this post will MOVE to the Vendor section once we get it up and running in the very near future. I wanted to make sure with this disclosure just so everyone know, The offering of these products to the Cadre, superceded this forum, and my ownership in it and frankly was the reason and onus behind my suspension from the other place. This informational post was a promise to the Old Cadre and its members - Thanks.

We are just about ready to start taking phone orders for those of you that are interested in the product. I will update it when the trigger can be pulled, and again this will be moved to the Vendor Forum, once it is up and running.

Currently we have 3 fragrances across a broad product line. With 21 more coming in the near future ( will reveal as those come out ) This is a recap of the products and Fragrance characteristics of each one, and some personal opinions on the products.

Prices and ordering info will be posted once the Vendor Forum is up and running to avoid any conflict of interest.

The Current 3 are:
Dublin Tweed - Green Irish Tweed ( the closest I have experienced to the Real Creed Fragrance ) Very bright and summery

Black - Egyptian Musk, Amber, Vanilla. Very dark but inviting a heavy scent but luxurious

Cedar Rose- Exactly in the name, Cedar, birch, and Rose. Wonderful and the best of the 3 in my opinion, being that it is the only Rose scent my skin can tolerate, very deep, but bright at the same time. Similar to Penhaligon's Elixir without the amber. So "church like" but not cloying. Reminds me of the old Floral Fragrance for me. Not as dark as Eucris, but in the same family, without the decay and funeral home vibe, LOL

They are offered in the following

Shave Cream: Argan Oil & Aloe
Georgic: Our Vegan Formula Hard Soap
Shea Butter & Tallow: Our tallow version ( best of the Bunch ) except if you have oily skin
Aftershave Balm: A light lotion, absorbs better that any ASB I have ever used including Paladin
Aftershave Tonic: Alcohol, Witch Hazel
Beard Oil: Can be used strictly as a beard oil or pre-shave, or moisturizer post shave
Head: Shampoo, Body, and conditioning bar
EdP: a full 35 % fragrance 3.4 oz ( available in Black and Dublin Tweed )

Again, will having pricing and "special package deal" items once the Vendor forum is up, but wanted to fulfill the promise of providing the pre-information as requested

Funny, I feel I have a financial interest in many shops, as that’s where a lot of my finances go...

I saw the picture on Facebook of the shop's collection of products. Will you be selling other products that you have in store over the phone as well?

Quijote said:
I saw the picture on Facebook of the shop's collection of products. Will you be selling other products that you have in store over the phone as well?

We will, but not before we become an official vendor of the TSC

Black sounds very exotic! Is it here yet...Is it here yet?
I know the Vendor section is nearly ready so don't go far.

I personally have the Cedar Rose cream and accompanying AS splash, the scent is everybit the way Dave described it and is plenty strong to be enjoyed. Despite being more of a Tallow soap guy i find this cream to be quite nice.

Dave is certainly the Cadre's fragmeister, he has a nose for great scents and describes them very accurately. Between he and CMH737, if its is a favorite scent of thiers its a big fat buy in my opinion.

Back