The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chad vs. Pacqui chip

So here's a story.

Wife and I sitting down this morning eating some leftover ham with eggs. Wife wants toast. Sits down at computer.

Well I used her computer for this recording because I forgot to plug mine in. See where this is going?

Toast is crumbly... she likes her toast dark. She picked up what she THOUGHT was a crumb! It was a piece of the chip!

Her mouth is on fire and I might not make it through the morning.

So here's a story.

Wife and I sitting down this morning eating some leftover ham with eggs. Wife wants toast. Sits down at computer.

Well I used her computer for this recording because I forgot to plug mine in. See where this is going?

Toast is crumbly... she likes her toast dark. She picked up what she THOUGHT was a crumb! It was a piece of the chip!

Translated - I'm trying to figure out a way to blame the TSC for me not cleaning up my mess.

So here's a story.

I don’t know what’s worse...the fact that the missus got some or the fact that it could be part of what Chad spit out 3 days ago...

So here's a story.

So if you had eaten the whole chip none of this would have happened. See what happens when you don't keep your word.

...and she probably didn’t spit it out...
giphy.gif

Back