The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chad vs. Pacqui chip

Thanks for the Effort. Definitely made my Night. ROFL. YOU GUYS ROCK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I didn't do it live I could have fooled you all and no one would have known a spit some out

Here’s Chad immediately after “eating” the chip, or should I say after he put it in his mouth.
48DD3CCE-1721-400D-8FB2-06B595C55E17.jpeg

About 10 seconds later, “most” of the chip came back out..... he claims he still ate 3/4 of it.
AFA3C1BD-5DA5-4D3B-B829-34A2B5FC6D4A.jpeg

After 45 seconds he went for the comfort and relief of chocolate milk.
CCFD31DF-1A17-4F17-A011-24D496BD908D.jpeg

Then Megan showed us how much of the chip was uneaten...... does that look like 1/4 chip to you??? (Yes, the chip is black, and slightly bigger than a Dorito)
2F3EE78E-2413-46F9-AAA6-621FF63C7AFC.jpeg

In his defense, the chip was stale. Nobody likes a stale chip. How can you tell a chip is stale when your tongue is on fire?

Here’s Chad immediately after “eating” the chip, or should I say after he put it in his mouth.
View attachment 21308

About 10 seconds later, “most” of the chip came back out..... he claims he still ate 3/4 of it.
View attachment 21309

After 45 seconds he went for the comfort and relief of chocolate milk.
View attachment 21310

Then Megan showed us how much of the chip was uneaten...... does that look like 1/4 chip to you??? (Yes, the chip is black, and slightly bigger than a Dorito)
View attachment 21311
I saw the same as @Spider KJ. Majority of chip spit out. I don't know if anything was left in his mouth after spitting it out. He didn't have anything he was chewing to get down which I remember being hard to do to get it down.

Back