The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chad Dies for 300!

I’ll be there to offer encouragement.

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. uacowboy
4. GearNoir
5. MajorRich

Seriously...how can anyone miss this?!

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. uacowboy
4. GearNoir
5. MajorRich
6. The Monkey
7. dangerousdon

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. uacowboy
4. GearNoir
5. MajorRich
6. The Monkey
7. dangerousdon
8. BarberDave

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. uacowboy
4. GearNoir
5. MajorRich
6. The Monkey
7. dangerousdon
8. BarberDave
9. Dave in KY (no promises but going to try)

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. uacowboy
4. GearNoir
5. MajorRich
6. The Monkey
7. dangerousdon
8. BarberDave
10. Milkcrate (put me down as a maybe)

I will skip this since eating my own cooking is suffering enough for me. I don't want to watch it happen to others. I do think though that sending all 300 members a package of those chips might be a good idea, you know to go along with this group sacrifice thing in the age of COVID.

I will skip this since eating my own cooking is suffering enough for me. I don't want to watch it happen to others. I do think though that sending all 300 members a package of those chips might be a good idea, you know to go along with this group sacrifice thing in the age of COVID.
Less, just so you know this is not a whole bag it's only a single chip but worse than a whole bag. Hold on a minute! Chad are you gone? Oh you're still here.......... Yeah it's no problem at all to eat that single-chip. It's a piece of cake.......

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. uacowboy
4. GearNoir
5. MajorRich
6. The Monkey
7. dangerousdon
8. BarberDave
10. Milkcrate (put me down as a maybe)
11. Fenster

Attachments

• 1587130227144.gif
    1587130227144.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 7
Less, just so you know this is not a whole bag it's only a single chip but worse than a whole bag. Hold on a minute! Chad are you gone? Oh you're still here.......... Yeah it's no problem at all to eat that single-chip. It's a piece of cake.......
ONE chip? What kind of bogus thing is that? I've eaten raw Thai Firecracker Chili, Hawaiian Chili pepper blended water, and my own Kim Chee. If you want me to watch, I want to see a whole bag with a Tabasco chaser, and a couple of Ghost Pepper Poppers!

ONE chip? What kind of bogus thing is that? I've eaten raw Thai Firecracker Chili, Hawaiian Chili pepper blended water, and my own Kim Chee. If you want me to watch, I want to see a whole bag with a Tabasco chaser, and a couple of Ghost Pepper Poppers!
Keep in mind it's not what you can eat and enjoy, it's what someone else eats that's way beyond their comfort zone............and the entertainment that provides. I've eaten this chip and it WILL be entertaining 😉

Back