The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Central Enablement Center: ALERT!!!

I am getting tempted from every angle…….not only the sales everywhere - but Bullgoose has the OTHER Rocnel that I was looking at the SE 50…….but I must stay strong!
If I had a Rocnel Sailor on the way one of those SE 50 razors would not temp me one bit.

I would still try hard to break that No-Buy Pact early on, if not the first day.

That way I could spend the rest of the ‘buy-froze-zone’ acquiring new shave gear as ‘therapy’ to help me navigate through the shame and guilt. Studies showed longer therapy periods to be far more effective.

Just sayin.

If I had a Rocnel Sailor on the way one of those SE 50 razors would not temp me one bit.

I would still try hard to break that No-Buy Pact early on, if not the first day.

That way I could spend the rest of the ‘buy-froze-zone’ acquiring new shave gear as ‘therapy’ to help me navigate through the shame and guilt. Studies showed longer therapy periods to be far more effective.

Just sayin.
You’re not helping lol

Back