The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Central Enablement Center: ALERT!!!

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
To: C.E.C. Agents and Operatives
Fr: Headquarters
Subj: WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED.

Attention all C.E.C. personnel:

Please review the linked thread for full detail in the call to action:

As you can see, one of our own has broken rank, and also was able to subvert a number of TSC individuals to his cause. As one of the most prolific buyers in history, this should not be a long drawn out battle, as the two top recruits for the "Enjoying what you have" movement, better known as a SABBATICAL, were huge buyers in 2021. This should only take a small nudge, a small hint of what is available in Soaps, Fragrance, or at local antique stores, etc.

These are the current Targets of Enablement", as of 1836 hrs 28 December 2021

1. Luecke3262
  2. Scuttlesoap
  3. Bosch
  4. The Monkey
  5. GearNoir

More information will be directed through your private channels, and if you are successful in enabling them we shall broadcast it throughout the Shaveiverse. Based on the pre-emptive and senseless attack a State of WAR now exists between the C.E.C and the E.W.Y.H.

Good Luck

"Admitte ad vitam"

I am getting tempted from every angle…….not only the sales everywhere - but Bullgoose has the OTHER Rocnel that I was looking at the SE 50…….but I must stay strong!

Back