The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Witch Hazel - now available

CBLindsay

I Blame Dave
Owner
Legacy
It’s been a year in the making but the much talked about and highly anticipated CBL Witch Hazel tonic is now available on the CBLsoap.com website. This Witch Hazel tonic is a special release that WILL NOT be made again. You’ve heard @BarberDave rave about it, now it’s time to try it for yourself. It is sold in an 8 ounce bottle with a safety top that makes it great for travel (it’s a press to open lid with a twist lock feature). It is priced at $22/bottle plus regular shipping. Want free shipping? Add the newest release, “drink’s and daves” soap and aftershave and get a free drink’s and Dave’s coaster with your order.

There are less than 40 bottles left so if this sounds like something you want I recommend placing an order soon. If you are an active Cadre member in good standing and want me to hold a bottle aside for a future order please PM me. If I previously agreed to hold a bottle aside for you please let me know when you place your order.

Here are the details ….

CBL Witch Hazel Tonic (limitted edition Litsea Cubebe scent) - A fresh and light Witch Hazel based splash. More than a toner or astringent, CBL Witch Hazel Tonic is a blend of hydrosols, extracts and essntial oils that COOL, SOOTHE, RESTOR and MOISTURIZE your skin. CBL Witch Hazel Tonic contains very little added alcohol (1% or less) making it perfect for those looking for a nearly alcohol free after shave option.

This limitted edition Witch Hazel Tonic has a powerful & invigorating Litsea Cubebe, Chamomile & Sweetgrass scent. Enjoy it while we have it, only 40 bottles were made...when they are gone we will NOT be making more.

Ingredients:
Witch Hazel Hydrosol, Aloe Vera, German Chamomile Hydrosol, Lemongrass Hydrosol, Sweetgrass Hydrosol, Litsea Cubebe Essential Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Ginko Extract, Gunpowder Green Tea, Willow Bark Extract, Ammonium Alum, Citric Acid, Kosher Ethanol (less than 1%)

8 Fluid Ounces

It’s been a year in the making but the much talked about and highly anticipated CBL Witch Hazel tonic is now available on the CBLsoap.com website. This Witch Hazel tonic is a special release that WILL NOT be made again. You’ve heard @BarberDave rave about it, now it’s time to try it for yourself. It is sold in an 8 ounce bottle with a safety top that makes it great for travel (it’s a press to open lid with a twist lock feature). It is priced at $22/bottle plus regular shipping. Want free shipping? Add the newest release, “drink’s and daves” soap and aftershave and get a free drink’s and Dave’s coaster with your order.

There are less than 40 bottles left so if this sounds like something you want I recommend placing an order soon. If you are an active Cadre member in good standing and want me to hold a bottle aside for a future order please PM me. If I previously agreed to hold a bottle aside for you please let me know when you place your order.

Here are the details ….

CBL Witch Hazel Tonic (limitted edition Litsea Cubebe scent) - A fresh and light Witch Hazel based splash. More than a toner or astringent, CBL Witch Hazel Tonic is a blend of hydrosols, extracts and essntial oils that COOL, SOOTHE, RESTOR and MOISTURIZE your skin. CBL Witch Hazel Tonic contains very little added alcohol (1% or less) making it perfect for those looking for a nearly alcohol free after shave option.

This limitted edition Witch Hazel Tonic has a powerful & invigorating Litsea Cubebe, Chamomile & Sweetgrass scent. Enjoy it while we have it, only 40 bottles were made...when they are gone we will NOT be making more.

Ingredients:
Witch Hazel Hydrosol, Aloe Vera, German Chamomile Hydrosol, Lemongrass Hydrosol, Sweetgrass Hydrosol, Litsea Cubebe Essential Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Ginko Extract, Gunpowder Green Tea, Willow Bark Extract, Ammonium Alum, Citric Acid, Kosher Ethanol (less than 1%)

8 Fluid Ounces
It IS that Good

Back