The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Soap is proud to be a part of the TSC convention

CBLindsay

I Blame Dave
Owner
Legacy
It has already been mentioned in the TSC Convention thread so it won't be a surprise to most of you that CBL soap has been/is a sponsor of the first annual TSC Convention in Las Vega (April 21ish through 24th). To help maintain the excitement and surprise of it all I won't divulge exactly how CBL soap has sponsored/participated in the convention...yet! But I do want to say none of it would have been possible without the support of purchases made by TSC members.

In addition to some planned swag-bag stuff, I was planning on bringing a few samples and random CBL stuff people may never have seen before. I figured it would be a chance for some attendees who have yet to see or smell some of the stuff I have to see/smell/touch. SO...What should I bring?

So far, everything I've tried from your amazing line has been fantastic. I have no preference. But I will thank you profusely.

Thank you so much Chris, that is very generous of you. I would love to be able to smell any of the newer ones I haven't gotten yet...Hello, Dread Pirate Roberts, Dragons Milk, BEE-Spoke.

Not sure why I have not ordered Dragons Milk yet??? Although I think I may already smell like that. :ROFLMAO:

"Dragon’s Milk- an enchanting and playful scent that includes notes of sweet pipe smoke and bourbon, creamy stout bourbon barrel aged beer, bitter dark chocolate, coffee and an enticing blend of exotic incense like notes, rich woods, Tonka bean and amber."

Yep, pretty sure that is my natural scent at this point. ;)

Back