The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Premium Tallow Shave Soap Lather demo’s. POST YOUR OWN

CBLSoap.com

a.k.a. CBLindsay
Artisan Retailer
Legacy
Concierge
With the launch of my new line of shaving soaps I have had an opportunity to introduce new people to the hobby...and they have questions.
So whether you are new to the lather game or just want to see how I lather up CBL Shaving Soap, give these videos a look-see.

If you use a special technique to lather your favorite CBL Soap, feel free to post a video or photo here.

https://youtu.be/QjUxVvJniwI

https://youtu.be/moD4Nm-5DhA

I have a major complaint about CBL lather. Ok, it's thick, creamy, smells great, has terrific cushion and glide, and the post shave feel is second to none. I will concede those points. My problem with CBL lather is there's too much of it! Really, Chris, I'm going to have to start shaving my head again to use it all up. Maybe my arms and legs, too. A few swirls with a damp brush and the lather is there. Requires no patience, no skill, no coaxing whatsoever. Can you fix that?
1f620.png

I have a major complaint about CBL lather. Ok, it's thick, creamy, smells great, has terrific cushion and glide, and the post shave feel is second to none. I will concede those points. My problem with CBL lather is there's too much of it! Really, Chris, I'm going to have to start shaving my head again to use it all up. Maybe my arms and legs, too. A few swirls with a damp brush and the lather is there. Requires no patience, no skill, no coaxing whatsoever. Can you fix that?
1f620.png

Your complaint is not a unique one. As CBL soaps are being distributed across the US (and some parts of the middle east) environmental watchdog groups are reporting a slight decrease in temperatures. It is too early to tell but the environmental watchdogs have suggested it is the sudden and widespread occurrence of bald heads reflecting sun. Municipal sewer systems are beginning to fail as carpets of hair clog the intake grates. The CDC is investigating possible chemical or biological causes but even they believe the sudden and overwhelming desire to shave heads (and small herds of cattle) may be linked to the mounds of lather being produced by CBL soaps. Here in California the EPA is sniffing around (pun intended), looking for the source of the oatmeal cookie scent filling the air in the Bay area. It is very unsettling to say the least. It's one thing to have an increase in shaved heads but have you SEEN what a man's leg looks like without all that fur? Ugh.

Your complaint is not a unique one. As CBL soaps are being distributed across the US (and some parts of the middle east) environmental watchdog groups are reporting a slight decrease in temperatures. It is too early to tell but the environmental watchdogs have suggested it is the sudden and widespread occurrence of bald heads reflecting sun. Municipal sewer systems are beginning to fail as carpets of hair clog the intake grates. The CDC is investigating possible chemical or biological causes but even they believe the sudden and overwhelming desire to shave heads (and small herds of cattle) may be linked to the mounds of lather being produced by CBL soaps. Here in California the EPA is sniffing around (pun intended), looking for the source of the oatmeal cookie scent filling the air in the Bay area. It is very unsettling to say the least. It's one thing to have an increase in shaved heads but have you SEEN what a man's leg looks like without all that fur? Ugh.

This i believe is the funniest statement ever posted on this forum thus far
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Here in California the EPA is sniffing around (pun intended), looking for the source of the oatmeal cookie scent filling the air in the Bay area.

From what I hear...that oatmeal cookie scent filling the air is a 1000 fold improvement from what you guys have in the first place. I am thinking of the poop patrol right now!
1f60e.png

Back