The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Premium Shave Soap - Anouncments

I have been looking for a premixed fragrance oil but no luck. I have never smelled eucris so I don't know how hard it would be to duplicate. I DO however have some tricks that will help those hard to lather soaps work better...maybe I'll share some.
The scent is easy...it smells like James Bond...Shaken...not Stirred of course! 🤪

Being an owner does have some perks. I get to buy on the pre-sale. But the labels aren't always ready.

Guys!
Outlaw: perfect Stetson interpretation!
Ghost Banana: you guys don't know what your missing
Cherry Blossom Bamboo: little perfumey but awesome!
Granite: literally smells like nothing... Kind of weird
Fresh vetiver: great vetiver scent really digging it
Pineapple cilantro banana: he made my pineapple cilantro even better

Is the Fresh Vetiver along the lines of the 50 Shades? Or something different?

50 shades is a (pathetic) attempt to copy grey vetiver. The fresh vetiver is along the lines of Guerlain vetiver but has an almost lemon grass note too.
Ah ok, got it. 50 Shades wasn’t that bad. I like it, for what it is. :)

@CBLindsay As promised I ordered the Ghost Banana. I was interested when @Cvargo 's post about Pineapple, Cilantro and banana (throw in coconut and you have a Hawaiian blizzard!) but didn't see any. Oh well I'll try it next time.

uhhh Eucris Easy:

Decay, Rotten Cauliflower, Lurch's Underwear, a Cigar, one Rose, James Bond's DB5 Seat cushion, some dirt, a bit of cement, and a church.... a really old church.... oh and a zombie's tooth rot.

And I give you Eucris:ROFLMAO:

@CBLindsay As promised I ordered the Ghost Banana. I was interested when @Cvargo 's post about Pineapple, Cilantro and banana (throw in coconut and you have a Hawaiian blizzard!) but didn't see any. Oh well I'll try it next time.
Oh really?????
I do actually have a few tubs of pineapple cilantro and enough to provide several samples. I think I have a tub of coconut too. I plan to conduct a few PIFs with some of my non-commercially available stuff.

I will say this 2 people are already in possession of a surprisingly fantastic ghost pineapple cilantro banana and a third unsuspecting individual with have some soon. This was mentioned as a joke at one point but I promise the scent is no joke. I am a little sad I didn’t keep any for myself.

Back