The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Bespoke from the TSC CON

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
For the benefit of everyone who did not get to experience it, the TSC CON gave us the unique experience of creating our very own Bespoke scented CBL Soap. Chris brought a crockpot full of gooey soapy goodness and a dozen or more fragrances that we all got to sample and choose which ones we wanted to mix in our soaps. After smelling all of the fragrances, I found 2 that were definitely in my wheelhouse. First was Elf Fire, which is an incense sort of scent. The second was an Alien Man duplicate.

He told us an approximate amount of scent to use in our soap, provided us with some pipettes, and let us go to town. Some attendees made a few smaller soap samples with different scents, but I loved this blend so much, that I made a bigger batch. Each of us got an empty bamboo bowl in our SWAG Bag, and I made enough to fill my bowl. I decided on a 2 pt Elf Fire and 1 pt Alien Man to create my Elf-Alien hybrid. It is delightful! This was an awesome souvenir to have from the CON.

Bespoke.jpg

Back