The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Candy Corn

I will take the original over this any day.
220801-candy-sj-1024a-dac2ae.jpg
Fruit punch, Vanilla Ice Cream, Popcorn, Hot Dog and Hamburger flavors

6wgo1j.jpg

I think we have a couple of winners as to the worst... if the color does not get you that taste will....... It is Gourmet however:sick:

1665529564343.png:sick:

not to be outdone
1665529642497.png

...and
hey Candy corn is good.... "Hey Ralph... Let's make it a gummy"
1665529711566.png
...While we are at it, let's ruin an all time favorite
1665529762420.png

I have a confession to make...I have always liked candy corn.

I feel better now that I have said it out loud. 🍬🌽😁
I like some of it too.....There are some flavors I don't really like but the traditional ones I like. I have to admit I really like the circus peanuts also.. On the list of the top 10 worst candies at Halloween this year, the #1 worst is the circus peanuts and #2 is candy corn BTW..

I would not argue with anyone about circus peanuts being gross,.... but I freely admit I liked those too. I never eat that stuff now due to health reasons but I did like them.

I would not argue with anyone about circus peanuts being gross,.... but I freely admit I liked those too. I never eat that stuff now due to health reasons but I did like them.
With Alicia working in a deli in food lion she brings me home some bags of both candy corn or the circus peanuts. I went a little overboard with the peanuts not long ago and went through a 6 oz bag or 2 a day !! The good thing with them is if you need a quick sugar hit they will definitely do it for you... Some times the meds for pain I take for previous injuries ( Tylenol / ibuprofen mix ) make me a little jittery / sick if I don't eat something and those little things are actually a BIG help...

I can do probably about a handful a year. After that the nostalgia wears off and the taste kicks in.

Circus peanuts, loved them as a kid, but not any more.

Back