The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Call me a grinch...

I can't deal with the syrupy music either

giphy.gif

I do try to get as much Christmas done early as possible, as much as I hate the music I hate the crowds more!

blackfriday-sale.gif

I'm guessing many people on here would be pissed to learn that I have multiple Christmas playlists to play throughout the Christmas season. I can listen to Christmas songs the entire month of December (but not until December 1st...not a fan of mixing my holidays).

I'm guessing many people on here would be pissed to learn that I have multiple Christmas playlists to play throughout the Christmas season. I can listen to Christmas songs the entire month of December (but not until December 1st...not a fan of mixing my holidays).
Mostly Vince Guaraldi Peanuts and Sinatra here. Sometime after Thanksgiving I start.

And my fav:

Nah, to each there own, I wish I could be that cheery! (But I'll pass on that cross country road trip we were talking about.)

I really hate everything about this. There’s just no equality in holidays.

I couldn’t go to my local stores and buy Halloween decorations until mid September. But Christmas decorations were available mid October. WT*

Last year, I recall Halloween items going on clearance a week or two before Halloween. Christmas never goes on sale until Christmas Day.
Halloween sales are growing year after year. I don’t expect Halloween to ever surpass christmas, but each should be given their due, equally.

I really hate everything about this. There’s just no equality in holidays.

I couldn’t go to my local stores and buy Halloween decorations until mid September. But Halloween decorations were available mid October.

Last year, I recall Halloween items going on clearance a week or two before Halloween. Christmas never goes on sale until Christmas Day.
Halloween sales are growing year after year. I don’t expect Halloween to ever surpass christmas, but each should be given their due, equally.
💀💀💀💀💀

Back