The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Cadre Bingo Game #19

I just have some stuff going on. Sorry...wish I could banter more.
It's cool, I just really expected most folks would have more time to kill on the forum given all the quarantining and work from home orders (although my work routine is unchanged). And I thought that this game would be a welcome distraction. But the forum as a whole seems like a ghost town. There are far less threads to comment on than there usually are.

Okay...I found todays and wednsdays...but I guess I missed on Thursdays calls? I know I am missing two on Monday. I am all over the place right now. I am close in a couple ways. I probably have this thing won I just can't prove it.

It's cool, I just really expected most folks would have more time to kill on the forum given all the quarantining and work from home orders (although my work routine is unchanged). And I thought that this game would be a welcome distraction. But the forum as a whole seems like a ghost town. There are far less threads to comment on than there usually are.
With me...it's a little bit of work and a whole lot of home. I have a pregnant wife who is a little needy right now. Plus I am doing the bulk of the chores around the house. Taking care of the dogs. And a host of other things. I am the one that goes to the store for the wife, her parents, and my mom. While I am home...I am a lot busier than I used to be.

I'm still here as well. Mostly had to resort to checking for call just before bed since I've been trying to distract the kids so my wife can have some privacy for work(therapist), as well as doing most of vf the normal stuff around the house and any extra projects I've been given by the boss. I'll be back at work tonight though.

Also I'm missing 1 call from Monday but otherwise I'm 1 away several ways.

Great! So it looks like 5 of the original 8 are still in it. So the question is, is everyone up to date? 33 calls are out there. Have you found them all? Haven’t seen many updates, so I’m not sure where everyone stands.

well i just figured out i had been seeing that last call i needed from monday the whole time. Guess that time off made me a bit rusty. saddly it was not a hit at all but i'm all up to date now at least! and i could win this thing tomorrow!

Im still in. Thursday was nice so I went fishing all day, yesterday my refrigerator died so I have been scrambling around dealing with that. I have a new one being delivered today (I hope). Will try to get caught up.

Actually...I think I am only missing one...thought I was missing two...but just counted and unless I am missing one that I wrote down twice...just missing one!

Look out. I could be a few hours away from printing out my bingo cards and winning this thing

I will say this..... there are multiple bingos out there. Either folks who aren’t playing along, or folks who aren’t caught up....

so just in case, I’ll wait a bit bit before calling today’s calls.

Back