The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Brush of the Day

Good Saturday to You ,
How do like The Sundown scent ?
I like it. It’s patterned after a splash Gillette put out in the 60’s called “Sun Up”.

According to the PAA website:

Scent Profile: Talc, Oakmoss, Lemon, Petitgrain, Bergamot, Lavender, Rose, Animalic Musk, Clary Sage, Vetiver & Sandalwood.

Personally, I can detect the talc, oakmoss, lemon, petitgrain, bergamot and sandalwood. Not as strong, but definitely there are rose and lavender.

To my nose the petitgrain really stands out.

I like it. It’s patterned after a splash Gillette put out in the 60’s called “Sun Up”.

According to the PAA website:

Scent Profile: Talc, Oakmoss, Lemon, Petitgrain, Bergamot, Lavender, Rose, Animalic Musk, Clary Sage, Vetiver & Sandalwood.

Personally, I can detect the talc, oakmoss, lemon, petitgrain, bergamot and sandalwood. Not as strong, but definitely there are rose and lavender.

To my nose the petitgrain really stands out.
Thanks for the reply,
I have the soap and splash like you.
I'm ok with it, I think that I was expecting
something a little different but it's growing on me . The soap work's great and the post Shave feel is really nice for me.

TSC 1st Anniversary Brush in Timber Wolf Synthetic by Eric Sorrentino

1584972031461.png

Back