The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Brush of the Day

Probably a ‘52 blackface, I reckon?! :cool:
The tele advertised if need be you could use is it as a weapon, if your gig was going south.LOL. I was thinking the same about the Simpson it's got a good weight to her and might well be used to bludgeon your enemy haha. Just kidding. I didn't realize they were referred to as blackfaces. The Fender amps I knew were called that.... You've got some nice gear by the way

The tele advertised if need be you could use is it as a weapon, if your gig was going south.LOL. I was thinking the same about the Simpson it's got a good weight to her and might well be used to bludgeon your enemy haha. Just kidding. I didn't realize they were referred to as blackfaces. The Fender amps I knew were called that.... You've got some nice gear by the way

I guess blackguard is more appropriate. You know, this old brain ain't what she used to be. I agree a tele is a mean machine and could be used for all methods of plunder I imagine. ;)

BTW, thanks too about the gear. (y)

I guess blackguard is more appropriate. You know, this old brain ain't what she used to be. I agree a tele is a mean machine and could be used for all methods of plunder I imagine. ;)

BTW, thanks too about the gear. (y)
oh yeah liked those Zenith's of yours so much have their 28mm boar chubby making its way north...

oh yeah liked those Zenith's of yours so much have their 28mm boar chubby making its way north...

That’s a sweet brush! Soft from the start, not like other boars that have a break-in period. Let me know how you like it after it arrives and you’ve had a chance to use it! (y)

Graydog Brush in Cocobolo with Maggard Razors 26mm Mixed 70/30 Badger and Boar

1595862218252.png

Back