The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Brush of the Day

WSP Boar 21/55
c73a4bec97a12fca1e67abf12e582b26.jpg

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

If I may ask , What do you think of the zenith brushes ? I keep seeing them all over the Internet but have not really heard anyone really talk about them. I just see pics and text like " hey I used this " and nothing really about the brushes other than that.... TYIA.
I only have one. The Zenith 507-Boar, 27.5 knot & 57mm loft, and an eye-catching blue resin handle. I don't remember what I paid for it, but it was definitely worth it in my opinion.I remember it being affordable and nothing I had to mull over.

If I may ask , What do you think of the zenith brushes ? I keep seeing them all over the Internet but have not really heard anyone really talk about them. I just see pics and text like " hey I used this " and nothing really about the brushes other than that.... TYIA.
Best boar brushes available. Period. The two I have, B33 & B28, are pre-broke in. No lie, these two boar brushes are softer than the knot in my Simpson Chubby 2 Super Badger brush.

I only have one. The Zenith 507-Boar, 27.5 knot & 57mm loft, and an eye-catching blue resin handle. I don't remember what I paid for it, but it was definitely worth it in my opinion.I remember it being affordable and nothing I had to mull over.

Best boar brushes available. Period. The two I have, B33 & B28, are pre-broke in. No lie, these two boar brushes are softer than the knot in my Simpson Chubby 2 Super Badger brush.
Thank you Both for your replies.. I appreciate them alot !!

Back