The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Brush of the Day

Vie-Long 12326 mixed boar/white horse
24/58
8c6b3e2556c8d6ed70e6c9691559aa6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

My Omega Evo2 shows up tomorrow.... I hope I like it as much as some claim to... Brushes have been tough for me to get a handle on. I have all synths at this point. I'm ready for the search to be over. I don't think I expect too much. I compare any new brush to my ESC Ultimate with a G4 knot. I like everything about it. Understated, elegant handle that fits my hand and a soft knot that I enjoy using.

I guess I should just be happy I found a brush that I love, but I like having a little variety. The Simpsons Trafalgar T3 seems to be improving, so that's a relief.

My Omega Evo2 shows up tomorrow.... I hope I like it as much as some claim to... Brushes have been tough for me to get a handle on. I have all synths at this point. I'm ready for the search to be over. I don't think I expect too much. I compare any new brush to my ESC Ultimate with a G4 knot. I like everything about it. Understated, elegant handle that fits my hand and a soft knot that I enjoy using.

I guess I should just be happy I found a brush that I love, but I like having a little variety. The Simpsons Trafalgar T3 seems to be improving, so that's a relief.
I'm not big on synthetic brushes - but this one I really like. I hope it works for you.

Back