The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Brush of the Day

Rooney Beehive Ivory Finest (24/50)
mF3Tdfa.jpg

I don't think so. Never tried to remove it. :unsure:
Thanks. I was curious about that. I looked at one of those but if its not removable then I guess i'll just stick with the one I 3d printed until I find a rubberset 400 I can afford. Again thanks for the reply.

Thanks. I was curious about that. I looked at one of those but if its not removable then I guess i'll just stick with the one I 3d printed until I find a rubberset 400 I can afford. Again thanks for the reply.
I double checked on the RR website and there's no mention of it being removable.

YES, Virginia,... there REALLY is a Santa Clause!!!!

I acquired this authentic, vintage, "Butterscotch Bakelite" Simpson Keyhole 2 (KH2) over the summer and arranged to have it sent to Simpson in the Isle of Mann for re-knotting with a genuine Simpson's Best Badger knot (as this is how the KH2 was originally made). Mr. Mark Watterson facilitated the entire process and was a real pleasure to deal with. He warmly welcomed and greatly appreciated my desire to have this vintage Simpson treasure re-fitted with a genuine Simpson hand-made Best Badger knot.

And now, after a grand trip across the Atlantic Ocean and back again,... here she is!!!

75113.jpg75116.jpg75118.jpg75112.jpg

Back