The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Brand New from Media, PA

Hey Glenn!

Welcome to The Cadre!! The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly forums. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster , @Scuttlesoap

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Again Welcome and have a great time!

And by the way - I remember Media being one of the train stops when I would take Amtrak from my parents home to college - can we call you a Philly guy?

Welcome to The Cadre Glenn. We have a section here just for posting your Videos. Just be sure to read the TOU regarding videos. You’ll have to mention TSC to post them here.

Welcome Glenn, glad you could join in! What are your hardware/software favorites so far for shaving?

Welcome Glenn!

Glad to help in any way I can when you decide to make the switch or add a straight!

I think you'll find we are a pretty fun place to hang out. Glad to have you join in on the fun! Will check out your vids

Hi Everybody,

Just joined. I have been wet shaving for about three years and absolutely love it. Have not tried a straight yet, but hopefully this year

Thanks much and look forward to participating!
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

No, I'
We want him to stay on the TSC - no one wants to be associated with Jersey 😂 Not even me - whose mother was born there (We don’t admit that in public)
I'm sure he means PAS. My great-uncle lived out his life in an assisted living facility there.

Hey Glenn!

Welcome to The Cadre!! The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly forums. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster , @Scuttlesoap

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Again Welcome and have a great time!

And by the way - I remember Media being one of the train stops when I would take Amtrak from my parents home to college - can we call you a Philly guy?
I’m close enough to Philly, so sure!

Back