The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

#bourbonandpole ???

If you've played the game Psych, heard Don's story about the pole, and my bourbon.

This #BourbonandPole was created. And well Done and I are a little closer now.

And join the zoom call all are welcome.
@dangerousdon can tell his pole story and how that relates.

The bourbon story is well I get talkative the more I drink.

Psych is a game we play it's an app that makes people write statements about someone for instance one of the questions was, "What song would play when barberdave walks on stage of the Ellen show?"

Due to Don's pole story a while back on one of the Zoom calls and then my drinking one of hte psych questions was: "What would the hashtag be at the wedding of dangerousdon and Chad."

and #BourbonandPole was born
I have no idea what you are talking about. I thought this was a @GearNoir thing!

Chad's lack of ability to keep a secret actually managed to showcase one of the best defining features of TSC. There are no secret societies, or shadowy groups of moderators, or special unwritten rules. Everything is transparent and awesome.

#BourbonandPole

Dammit Doug you are getting back on the friend list!

Wiping Tears GIFs | Tenor

When Bourbon gets involved, Chads ability to keep a secret is even worse.
#ChadCantKeepaSecret #BourbonandPole 😜

When Bourbon gets involved, Chads ability to keep a secret is even worse.
#ChadCantKeepaSecret #BourbonandPole 😜
Wait... Chad posted this "spilling of the beans" at 11am on the East Coast. He's in Utah, so it was what, 9am!? Presuming it's bourbon that makes him blabber, why is he drinking bourbon at 9am?!

First step is to admit you have a problem Chad. 🤣

I haven't had bourbon in almost 2 weeks... After the one zoom

Oh man, sorry I blew it, I didn't know you were trying to troll Dave.

I'd be there, but it's at 3am here, and I need my beauty sleep.
not you Cole Chatty Chaddy Has una Boca GRANDE LOL

What time on Wednesday nights is the Zoom meeting and where can I find the link?
There is a link posted each week in the general thread. It will have a sign up list and then the meeting link will be sent to you via pm. The time is 8pm for me, I'm on eastern time.

Back