The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

#bourbonandpole ???

HMan

Doften Savant
It looks like TSC's Zoomers (a.k.a. The Inner Circle) have a new inside joke that isn't being shared with us plebs who have to work, sleep, or any do any other important task, like walk the dog, that keeps us away.

Well I for one have had enough of the tyranny! It's time for us to figure out what #bourbonandpole is all about!

My two guesses

- They are listening the classic Led Zeppelin song while reviewing their favorite distillations.

- It's the name of the Gentleman's Club @GearNoir was at during the last Zoom session.

Any other guesses?

I think that it has to do something involving bourbon and a pole. Now since Dave is a barber I am assuming it is a Barbershop pole. However there is another pole that does involve the consumption of liquor at the establishment, but I don't think the Cadre wives would be thrilled about them talking about that pole.

It is a puzzle I will admit.

@Spider, I hope you know I wasn’t being serious.

Except, well, I’ve went to University near Sac, and thought that was a nice establishment.

If you've played the game Psych, heard Don's story about the pole, and my bourbon.

This #BourbonandPole was created. And well Done and I are a little closer now.

And join the zoom call all are welcome.

Absolutely..... I was just throwing that out there for anyone else reading this.
Good call, now that I read my OP I can see someone might misinterpret it.

If you've played the game Psych, heard Don's story about the pole, and my bourbon.

This #BourbonandPole was created. And well Done and I are a little closer now.

And join the zoom call all are welcome.

But......what are the stories!? I haven't heard them, and don't know Psych either. (What a looser, I know!)

and don't know Psych either.
Psych is a fun game. You play it on your phone with a group of people. We all play it together while we are zoomin! Basically a question comes up, that everyone has to answer. Then everyone picks the answer they like the best. You're trying to psych everyone into picking your answer. It causes great laughter and funny stories.

@dangerousdon can tell his pole story and how that relates.

The bourbon story is well I get talkative the more I drink.

Psych is a game we play it's an app that makes people write statements about someone for instance one of the questions was, "What song would play when barberdave walks on stage of the Ellen show?"

Due to Don's pole story a while back on one of the Zoom calls and then my drinking one of hte psych questions was: "What would the hashtag be at the wedding of dangerousdon and Chad."

and #BourbonandPole was born

I think one of them had a little too much bourbon and this was the result..

tenor.gif

Well that secret lasted all of 2 days. Geeze! I really wanted to see @Dave in KY 's head explode. Remind me to not place State Secrets in your guys hands......... Join us for Zoom
#Zoom #chadcantkeepasecret #EYESONLY #bourbonandpole

Oh man, sorry I blew it, I didn't know you were trying to troll Dave.

I'd be there, but it's at 3am here, and I need my beauty sleep.

Back