The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Blackland Vector, stainless or titanium??

Any experiences with Vector titanium razor are appreciated; direct, indirect, hearsay, lies, etc. :cool:

I don’t understand the question. No titanium owned. The SR-71 is made from titanium. Must buy anything in titanium when possible.
My friend does not own a titanium Vector and seeks information supporting or rejecting purchase of titanium if worth it. Just for context, the current list price is more than I paid he paid for his Wolfman. :unsure: If I understand your reply, it seems like you believe it's worth buying the titanium version??

Oh, I’ve never used it. But owning the same razor in a different material wouldn’t stop me from buying another. Could always end up off loading one later. Tell your friend to stop by and say hi!

I would have your friend speak to Shane at Blackland to explain the differences and the 30 day return policy. Or to save time, if he wants it, buy it knowing that in the off chance he doesn’t like it, he can return it.

My late wife always required a yes answer to either “Do you need it?” Or “Will it make you happy?” She was a wise woman.

Any experiences with Vector titanium razor are appreciated; direct, indirect, hearsay, lies, etc. :cool:
Surprising as this sounds I did not know they made the vector in titanium I have the black bird in titanium and love it I must now go shopping does that help🤪 ….But I do love my stainless vector

I have the Vector in SS with both plates (SB/OC). I find myself using it more than any other razor I own. It gives me a bbs on 2 passes every time. I use the KIA protouch MG blade or the Feather proguard for drama free shave every time. I was looking at getting the Titanium version this summer and passing the SS version on to my son.

I have the Vector in SS with both plates (SB/OC). I find myself using it more than any other razor I own. It gives me a bbs on 2 passes every time. I use the KIA protouch MG blade or the Feather proguard for drama free shave every time. I was looking at getting the Titanium version this summer and passing the SS version on to my son.
Does this mean you're morphing into SEMan?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Does this mean you're morphing into SEMan?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
I have the same exact setup. Looking at getting the Titanium in (Blue) this summer also. It is truly a drama free shave! Will be passing my SS Vector on to my son as well.

Back