The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Blackland dart

Anyone have this razor?

Performance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have one and love it. Exceptionally well made for the money. I would put it on the same efficiency scale as the Muhle R41 but far smoother with zero blade chatter. Two passes and done with no irritation, nicks etc. If you have good technique you will have no issues with the Dart.

One of the most misunderstood & underrated razors in the business. It can be a smooth as silk daily shaver or a balls to the wall whisker reducing assasin. Unfortunately, not a good seller for Blackland and a real shame too. They Dart punches waaayy above its weight class and is a looker to boot…..
98333B34-3DDB-429E-B389-E106F28EB5CE.jpeg

The Dart was up today and as always it was an easy 3 pass shave. Just as smooth a razor as one can get IF one rides closer to the safety bar. Off of the safety bar and things turn up to be a bit spicier but, not intimidating or overly aggressive in the least. With a Bic Chrome Platinum it was just pure bliss for my face and utter and complete annihilation of the whiskers. Smooth and clean as a baby’s bottom.

Great shaves to all…

A158AA02-34CE-448F-9364-37AF8BB0E2E9.jpeg

Back