The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Black Friday sales

Just got an email from LNHC...

"LNHC Giving Thanks!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
For Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I am offering free shipping to all orders being shipped to a U.S. address with coupon code LNHCBF20. Offer valid with coupon code only through December 1, 2020 with a minimum order of $20."

So far, I've survived completely unscathed. As I've said before, I feel like I need absolutely nothing. I could start a sabbatical today and do just fine (in my head, that sounded like, "I can stop whenever I want"... Lol).
I’m right there with you. I have resisted a couple of times today mainly because I’m good with what I currently have in my den.

sadly, i only want a couple of shave things and they aren't on sale afaik. i spent a bit between summer and now that I'm ok with that, but BF always seems to be a bummer for me. a lot o' stuff that i just don't need.

I guess we're probably just tacking on Cyber Monday to this thread, since some sales blur the lines between the two?

I just got this from The Handlebar Supply Company. Addl 15% off today, as well as their usual free shipping.
16a0b8eb94911fbf47400fa468b74f6d.jpg

Back