The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #9: Rules & Sign Ups

Well, I found three calls, but two of them didn't have letters with them. So technically they are not calls. Correct?

Alrighty then. Ya'll be careful out there. There's some wild gooses.

Congrats John. I still didn't hit mine. Must've used up all my luck early in the game

I was just thinking this morning, hadn’t heard from John in a while..... he was lurking in the shadows, poised to strike.

I was just thinking this morning, hadn’t heard from John in a while..... he was lurking in the shadows, poised to strike.
Busy weekend. I didn't even know there were extra calls from yesterday until this morning.

This entire game was a game of playing catch-up. Makes it kinda difficult when my computer at work has no video driver, they're about to let someone go in my department and I'm supposed to be taking over all of his work as well as doing my own. Of course, I'm not being offered a raise as a result....remind me again where the joy of working is?

Sorry....rant over.

Congrats to the Monkey. Here's looking at you, kid.

For those still in the dark on today's calls....

073 049 057 (ascii) - I19. Sorry those were 0s, not Os.
01000111 00110101 00110101 (Binary) - G55
42 31 31 (hexidecimal) - B11

Back