The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #8---Rules, Sign-up, and Therapy

Never played there. Love the pic but not wanting anything with that print anymore. Have a brush I should burn actually.....but I digress

Some rubbing alcohol will probably take the logo off......

I have one I am going to sell that is engraved in the bottom. But I really like the knot. The handle shape is just so so

I'm working on a very cool prize for this game but I need permission from the Brass.

Hasn't anyone told this guy about asking for forgiveness?
Too late....They are onto me!!
1f631.png

I will confirm thst as a management group that this is the only way to get that mug. Win this game.

Wow, I was thinking there should be something those that have won should be able to purchase from the Zazzle store to match the "Bingo Master" part. Mug, ornament or something. This is cool for sure.

I love that mug, and must have it for my collection!

Wow, I was thinking there should be something those that have won should be able to purchase from the Zazzle store to match the "Bingo Master" part. Mug, ornament or something.
You mean Bingo Wizard! But, yeah, that’s an awesome idea. Chad????

Um... It took awhile to agree on the design for Monkey Bingo but we all love John so we did it.

But I can start working on something.

Back