The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #65 - James Bond Bingo

Well tell me you at least recognize this hottie:

View attachment 137386

Well I think she's on my card
That particular era version of her is Not on my card either , as per usual for the calls I need . So that means I'm still around at least 10 away even for the closest way.... Oh well... Of course Not being able to hardly Ever find calls doesn't help much either.... I'm not worried though... Its just a game after all...

Well tell me you at least recognize this hottie:

View attachment 137386
That would be Pistol Galore.......Pussy's more dangerous sister. She's the one that will kill you with her Pistol....while her more enjoyable sister will kill you with her......and I'm being told that @BarberDave has driven his RV off the side of a cliff...and is threatening to have me excommunicated from this site.......I will discontinue this identification.....figure out who she is on your own.

That would be Pistol Galore.......Pussy's more dangerous sister. She's the one that will kill you with her Pistol....while her more enjoyable sister will kill you with her......and I'm being told that @BarberDave has driven his RV off the side of a cliff...and is threatening to have me excommunicated from this site.......I will discontinue this identification.....figure out who she is on your own.
I'm 92.3% sure that you're the guy who said he can't surf the internet at work except for lunch break.

Would someone please help @heysi he is struggling with the differences between which Bond is which, would offer to help but busy with work and all.

I am everywhere. Steven and I am watching you, be very careful. I could be 100 miles away 500 miles away or in your closet staring at you right now.

When Edith and Woodrow Wilson married in 1915, he was two years into his first term as president and both had been previously married and widowed. Edith became the first presidential spouse to be given a Secret Service agent, and during her courtship with the president, she was assigned the code name “Grandma.” There is no indication why the Secret Service chose this seemingly unsuitable name, as Edith was only 43 years old when she married Woodrow — 15 years his junior — and not a grandmother.

Darn it man..........neither of those clues adds up to Pussy Galore....speaking of Pussy.....and I'm being told to stand down. Darn it Dave.......isn't there a 7-11 you need to bike to for flints and rocks???

Darn it man..........neither of those clues adds up to Pussy Galore....speaking of Pussy.....and I'm being told to stand down. Darn it Dave.......isn't there a 7-11 you need to bike to for flints and rocks???
👀😎

so were there Any calls today? I mean i havent found Any calls on my card since the recap so it's really irrelevant to me anyway as I know I have already lost......

A$AP Rocky in a Balenciaga jacket doesn’t satisfy you as a bingo call in a game about James Bond? Well then I guess there is just no pleasing some people.

A$AP Rocky in a Balenciaga jacket doesn’t satisfy you as a bingo call in a game about James Bond? Well then I guess there is just no pleasing some people.
I guess I just havent seen how some of this stuff relates to james bond Bingo.. Sorry.....

Back