The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #64 - Super September Bingo!

ummmm I am really questioning why you would want Iron man Booty shorts😱
Nurse Dave was the one who started it.. I was just trying to to make him happy... And truthfully I don't know why he would either...Now truth be told , the female version of iron man turned out better !

Nurse Dave was the one who started it.. I was just trying to to make him happy... And truthfully I don't know why he would either...Now truth be told , the female version of iron man turned out better !
we dont want to see that either

If they ever hold congressional hearings to determine if AI should be made illegal.....this forum will be Exhibit A.

OK Gents Calls will begin soon and it will be a Blitzkreig to the end Someone, If you are Watching and paying attention WILL win tonight before midnight. So get a Beverage, eat some diiner, take a restroom Break, and get ready

Ok Folks.... I have a libation, A Cigar, and numbers ready to go. As a Blitzkrieg. AWAY WE GO Here are your are 4 super calls

12.png

30.jpg

50.png

66.jpeg

Back