The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #64 - Super September Bingo!

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
BINGO!!!! It's time for "The Real Laid Back Bingo!

SUPER SEPTEMBER BINGO

giphy.gif

As most of us are healing from the last Bingo Game, I am here to offer a game for the rest of us, and worthy of the name "Laid Back". Regular, and NOTHING to do with math, equations or Hidden Links! All calls will be in this thread and VERY Obvious

This will be a standard B I N G O 1-75 Game. This is the pattern for this game to constitute a BINGO

TSCSept2024.jpg

1. Sign-ups are open today. You may still sign up after the game starts (if you want to play catch up). The first call will be on Sunday September 15th.

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 10 meaningful posts.

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman in all interactions. "If you ain't messin with the Bingo Caller, then you ain't playin"

4. Calls will all be posted in THIS thread. with all calls obvious, no math, no puzzles, no binary, No equations, maybe a twist here and there, and maybe a Magic Eye or Three and and Super Heros from the Marvel and DC Universe

5. There will be at least 3 calls per day, Most calls will be in the evenings, from Wed-Friday, and Anytime on Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues.

6. Calls can occur in a variety of ways:
Plain Text calls, typed directly or within a post.
Photo, VIDEO, Magic Eye, GIFs, or graphic representation of calls may be used.

7. Bingo cards: Each player will receive a card, which will be sent via PM before the game begins unless you sign up after the game begins. You may print out your cards, or keep it digital. As calls are received mark them on your cards.

8. To win, you will need a Bingo in the pattern above, then post "TSC Bingo" with a picture of you card in this thread, if you think you are a winner. Bingo caller will verify all wins, and if the card is not valid Game play will continue.

9. The winner of this game will receive the following:
* The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!
* The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge!).
* A Special "Super September Bingo T-shirt, with your Choice of Super-hero and professing you as the "TSC Super September Bingo Super Hero" (callers are not required to offer a prize)

10. Recaps of calls will NOT be provided as all calls will be MORE than obvious and only in this thread

11. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, and edited for the specifics of their game.

12. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

13. Have Fun! Or, Go Crazy! But..... Why Not Both??

giphy.gif

*************************************************************************************************************************
Copy/Paste:

Super September Bingo Sign-ups

CALLER: BarberDave

1. EMG06

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider
4. NurseDave

A payback for @Cvargo who better play or he may get a nut kickin visit by the bingo cadre
🥱🥱🥱

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. CVargo

This pattern is custom designed for me....an "S" for Steven!!!

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. CVargo
6. Heysi

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. CVargo
6. Heysi
Yeah… Let’s go with that… Go take your medication Steven

Come on folks one more week to sign up for this bingo, and this is gonna be so easy. It will restore your faith and bingo all over the universe sign up today!

Hey Folks only 6 days till the Launch of Super September Bingo with all your Super Heros from the MCU and DC. How much fun will we have. Well........

Still Time to Sign UP!​

OK guys get signed up. I’m gonna start printing out cards and mail them out to. We may even start a little bit early since we’re not getting much traction or new players I should say.

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. CVargo
6. Heysi
7. AvocadoQueen

Back