The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME # 55 - A Berry Frustrating Bingo

AvocadoQueen

BarberDave’s Boss
Ready for some quizzical exclamations i.e WTF's.. "How well do you know your Berrys"

1. Sign-ups are open starting right now, at the bottom of this thread, and will be taken until Thursday November 9th, 2023. Once the game starts, it is at the discretion of the Bingo Wizard (@AvocadoQueen) to allow additional sign ups. All calls can, and or will, be made at anytime of day, including after midnight. The first call will be on Saturday November 11, 2023.

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 10 meaningful posts. Hopefully this will encourage at least some of our newer members to jump in!

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman, or lady in all interactions. If you are not, just remember I have an "in" with the owners.... Just kidding..... TRY ME!:devilish:

4. Calls will be Standard American Bingo Hall calls, with a twist, consisting of the Rows B, I, N, G, or O. The numbers however, will be replaced with the names of TRUE BERRIES ( hint: you will not see "strawberry" on your card ) There will be no free space "Nothing in Life is Free"

5. Calls can occur in a variety of ways:

a. Plain Text calls, typed directly or hidden within a post. Puzzles, Word Games, Photo, video, numeric, code, alternate Languages, audio, encryption, steganography, links to external sources, or graphic representation of calls may be employed.
Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. (If at any point you are stumped you may contact the caller or another player by PM for help). Please note: A members NAME i.e. @AvocadoQueen etc is not considered to be a call

6. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Card, which will be sent via PM before the game begins. You may print out your cards, or keep it digital. As calls are received, please mark them on your cards.

7. To win, you will need an "X" on your card shown on the example below.

Sharons Example.png

8. Once you believe you have a bingo you must post "TSC BINGO" in the game thread #55. The first person to post "TSC BINGO", must ALSO post the name of their Favorite "Berry" This wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must show your card in this thread for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.

9. The winner of this game will receive the following:
The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!
The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge!).
An additional prize may be offered at the discretion of the caller (callers are not required to offer a prize) To be announced at a later time

10. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, edited for the specifics of their game.

11. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

12. Have Fun! Or, Go Crazy! But..... Why Not Both??

I am Berry excited to have a berry frustrating game for you.... Is that too corny? Hmmmm is Corn a Berry?
Please cut and paste below this line

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. BarberDave

1. BarberDave
2. Spider

1. BarberDave
2. Spider
3. NurseDave

1. BarberDave
2. Spider
3. NurseDave
4. CVargo

(^^^How long as a group can we keep ignoring this primary directive? I’ve heard engineers love it when you ignore the clearly printed directions 😂^^^)

1. BarberDave
2. Spider
3. NurseDave
4. CVargo
5. EMG06

(^^^How long as a group can we keep ignoring this primary directive? I’ve heard engineers love it when you ignore the clearly printed directions 😂^^^)
This has always been my issue with these posts.....but majority rules sometimes......not around here....but sometimes.

1. BarberDave
2. Spider
3. NurseDave
4. CVargo
5. EMG06
6. Heysi

Back