The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #53 - Blackjack Bingo

When you receive tracking info from @BarberDave for the final delivery of the Bingo prize and he includes a warning to look out for 🕷️ and 🦂because he's funny-haha.....and this is what shows up....

IMG_20230913_220115620_HDR.jpg
...thank you @EMG06 and @BarberDave ....the shotgun blasts and the industrial strength big spray were unnecessary...but everything arrived safe and sound. The next bingo game should be up next week (if I can come up with more embarrassing stories from my life)

he is working on something special Boo Jee. Patience and good things will happen

Just for that, I'm giving you the winning card. The ultimate punishment for Bingo insubordination is becoming the caller for the next game.
You're assuming I'll pay attention. Joke is on you!

You're assuming I'll pay attention. Joke is on you!
Maybe we'll have to play reverse bingo.......where the caller has all the cards and the players call out numbers and I tell you if you got a hit on your card....and then if you won or not. Now the joke really is on you.

Maybe we'll have to play reverse bingo.......where the caller has all the cards and the players call out numbers and I tell you if you got a hit on your card....and then if you won or not. Now the joke really is on you.
That's just crazy enough it might work!

Could be a fun concept. We would need to see all available cards to know the numbers to call and the progress across the game. Also could be fun if there was some mechanism to block or otherwise disrupt someone else’s progress. With those two elements in place you would probably have a fun and engaging bingo outing in the making.

Could be a fun concept. We would need to see all available cards to know the numbers to call and the progress across the game. Also could be fun if there was some mechanism to block or otherwise disrupt someone else’s progress. With those two elements in place you would probably have a fun and engaging bingo outing in the making.
I'm not sure the cards need to be seen....literally do the entire game blind. Each call could be helping another player and maybe hurting your own card. Making this truly a game called by the players and not the caller. Laziness at it finest (although as the only one that has the cards.....the caller has to do all of the work...outside of making calls). How about if you have to answer trivia to earn a call? Maybe the weekly recap could be just a look at progress on the unnumbered, unidentified cards. At least that way the players would know that certain cards need only one B call to win....but which B call is it?

I'm not sure the cards need to be seen....literally do the entire game blind. Each call could be helping another player and maybe hurting your own card
This sounds like just calling into the void. A lot of the fun banter comes from people being annoyed with each other’s calls. Plus people love a little feedback while playing a game. I don’t see what would keep me coming back the next day to make another call if this is the format for your game. In my opinion
Maybe the weekly recap could be just a look at progress on the unnumbered, unidentified cards.
This I think would be a lot more fun. Maybe people get a card without numbers and at the end of each day, you tell them which boxes they can mark off based on the daily calls? Or post up the updated progress of each player at the end of each day. Like playing Battleship bingo against yourself. I would encourage this over a completely blind game.

I am just waiting to see WHEN another game MIGHT start...... Seems like a long time ago.. I mean if you look my games even Always started within 3 weeks of winning... Geezzz.. Come on dude !!!! ;) :)

Back