The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 52 Just Another Plain Old Bingo .

So, here it is…. Friday in “someone’s” time zone, and I’m here waiting for new calls….

So, here it is…. Friday in “someone’s” time zone, and I’m here waiting for new calls….
Geez.. Some People.. complain if you make calls too early and then complain if you wait to make them when at least the continental US time zones are all after midnight !! Calm down Spider Boy they'll be out soon !!!! ;) :)

Okay.. Now it is PAST midnight in the continental United States , SO , it is a brand new day... Lets have some fun here...
BTW this one you guys can thank KJ @Spider for...

1A.png

2A.png
Lets hear another big round of applause for our @Spider

Attachments

• 3A.png
    3A.png
    269.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 4A.png
    4A.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 5A.png
    5A.png
    320.2 KB · Views: 18
Dang it I screwed UP !!!!!!!!!!! I needed to remove 3A and post 4A AND 5A as full size images !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang it I screwed UP !!!!!!!!!!! I needed to remove 3A and post 4A AND 5A as full size images !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So are the current images what you meant or do we have some bonus calls coming our way? It is Friday all over the USA after all

So are the current images what you meant or do we have some bonus calls coming our way? It is Friday all over the USA after all
They are what I wanted to post but for some reason they sent while I was still selecting them for full size...

I'd be willing to bet that if I requested a card I could catch up and win today

I'd be willing to bet that if I requested a card I could catch up and win today
Not as busy as you thought you'd be? Or at least not too busy for Bingo. Go ahead, message the caller and get a card.

1690561587462.png

Yeah.....I wouldn't want to hear the whining for the next millennium. I'll just sit back here and enjoy.

PLAY @heysi and yes, I am shouting

Oh.. and four out of five today three away in multi configurations does not look good

Back